In years past, I’ve posted my New Year’s resolutions at the beginning of the year and then reviewed them at the beginning of the next year. While I wasn’t exactly around for the start of the new year, that’s not exactly an excuse for not doing my resolutions. So, here they are, and may I be held accountable for them!
(I don’t seem to have made resolutions last year, which makes this an easy blog entry to write, because I only need to do this year’s resolutions, rather than revisiting last year’s as well. So, here we go.)
- Get better at photography, particularly by addressing at least one of the following two problems:
- I’m fairly weak at shooting people
- I have very little experience or education in shooting in anything but bog-standard natural daylight
- Become a faster cook — I’m a very good cook, but you’d better give me an afternoon to do it in!
- Get back to running, or find some other cardio that I love
- Finish up my novel
- Get back into blogging
- Be a great husband in all of the new ways that having a normal job with a predictable schedule allows me to, that I couldn’t do when I was self-employed.
So that’s that. Let’s check in next year and see how I do!